You are here: Home
Mandy Autrey is a very friendly Firearms Instructor and very competent in her training skills. Everyone deserves the Peace of Mind to know that they have the necessary skills to protect themselves and their family should the need ever arise.
I am here to provide quality training to all that seek Firearms Training. I strive to train everyone from the novice to the experienced, with safety and fundamentals necessary to enhance defensive shooting. I specialize in training for any individual who desire to learn how to protect themselves and their family. I want to empower you with self-confidence to respond to any criminal encounter you may unfortunately encounter.
Training with a Firearm is not a one-time requirement, a person needs to continually train frequently and in a realistic training environment. With this type of training a person can respond to a situation using an intuitive response and not improvise a response.
Code of the Professional Defensive Shooting Instructors
1. I am committed to the safety of my students, and hold that the expected benefit of any training activity must significantly outweigh any known or perceived risk of that activity.
2. I believe that it is my responsibility to understand not just what I’m teaching, but WHY I’m teaching any technique or concept, or offering specific advice.
3. I recognize that defensive shooting skills, along with the drills and gear used, are inherently specialized and usually distinct from those of target shooting, competition and hunting endeavors.
4. I will encourage my students to ask questions about course material, and I will answer them with thorough and objective explanations.
5.I understand that Integrity and Professionalism are subjective traits and I strive to maintain high levels of both. I am capable of, and willing to, articulate the reasons for the way I conduct my courses and how I interact with students & peers.
6. I believe that it is valuable to engage my peers in constructive conversation about differences in technique and concept, with the goal of mutual education and evolution.
7. I believe that the best instructor is an avid student, and I will strive to continually upgrade my own skills and knowledge. As part of this belief, I understand that my own teachings need to be subject to critique and open to evolution.